This is a website operated by MSC Shipmanagement Limited ("MSCSM" or "we" “our,” or “us”). MSCSM is registered at 8, Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue, CY-3070, Limassol, Cyprus.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
MSCSM collects and processes certain Personal Data from you and your devices.
You may be required to provide us with your Personal Data when you are interacting with us via our Website.
If you sign up to receive communications (via the following form : Contact us (mscshipmanagement.com) including news, updates and promotions from MSCSM, we may ask for a first and last name, country of residence, email address and telephone number.
We may also post job opportunities, so that anyone can apply and submit a job application. To ensure that your profile matches the advertised position, MSCSM processes your personal data for the recruitment process, including but not limited to your first and last name, country, district, city, address, postcode, e-mail address and telephone number, date of birth, gender, educational background and details included in your CV https://www.mscshipmanagement.com/careers .
We may also use information about the use of MSC`s information and communication systems (e.g., user credentials, login data, e-mail address, etc.,)
We use the information about you for the following business purposes:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To notify you about any changes to our Website or services;
- To provide you with our services;
- To process your requests and inquiries;
- To send you communications including news, updates and promotions at your request (Newsletter);
- To process your online job application (Candidates);
- To confirm your identity;
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of the Website;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To prevent or investigate fraud or other unlawful activities, detect security incidents;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Website.
MSCSM processes personal data based on one or more of the following conditions:
- Where you have given your consent (in which case, such consent may be withdrawn at any time and without alleging any justification);
- Where necessary to fulfil contractual obligations to you;
- Where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or
- Where the processing is carried out in MSCSM’s legitimate interest.
Remarketing consists of creating personalized ad campaigns for those users who have already visited our websites by previously consenting this purpose.
For more information click here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
Cookies are small text files assigned to your browser to collect internet log on and visitor tracking information (including IP address, browsing history, and geolocation data, where and as allowed by applicable law).
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties who act on our behalf, such as our Website analytics provider. This is done in order to process the Personal Data for the business purposes outlined above. Such third parties, or agents are contractually bound to comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy, security and confidentiality.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to a third party if necessary to fulfil a request you have made, if we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary to support any criminal or legal investigation or proceeding.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
We may transfer Personal Data to countries other than the country in which the Personal Data was originally collected which may not have the same level of data protection as your country of residence. When we transfer your personal data to such other countries, we take the necessary measures required by law to ensure the protection of your Personal Data.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Personal Data will be collected and stored in good faith, in a proportionate manner, for the business purposes indicated above. In order to protect the Personal Data, we have implemented state-of-the-art technical and organizational measures. We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the business purposes for which it was collected. The precise period will depend on the reason why it was collected.
Those periods are also based on the requirements of applicable data protection laws, applicable legal and regulatory requirements and periods relating to the commencement of legal actions.
DO-NOT-TRACK DISCLOSURE AND THIRD-PARTY TRACKING
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under applicable laws and subject to any legal restrictions, you may have the following rights:
- Right of access to your Personal Data
- Right to rectify your Personal Data
- Right to erasure of your Personal Data
- Right to restriction of processing of your Personal Data
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
If we do not handle your request in a timely manner, or if you are not satisfied with our response to any exercise of these rights, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Cypriot Commissioner for personal data protection.